Home Carer roles available in Sittingbourne, Faversham and Sheerness areas
Avante Care & Support is a Registered Charity supporting over 1000 older people through our registered nursing and dementia care homes and home care services.
We are proud to be a well-established not for profit organisation, with an experienced and skilled workforce. We are committed to making a positive difference to both individuals and their loved ones through individualised support and guidance.
If you are seeking a role with real job satisfaction, join us now and benefit from our excellent rate of pay.
We are able to offer either zero hour contracts or contracted hours, subject to your availability.
Avante Home Care and Support is the leading provider of home care in Kent, providing services throughout Faversham, Sittingbourne and the Isle of Sheppey. Awarded a ‘Good’ rating by CQC in March 2020, we provide high quality, professional care to people in their own homes including the following:
- Visiting people in their own homes to give companionship and promote independence
- Personal care and helping clients to wash and dress
- Assistance with medication
- Light household chores
- Meal preparation
Whilst previous care experience is helpful, it is not essential, as we will provide you with the training you require to carry out your role with confidence and a support team who you can access at any time. We are seeking people who are:
- Kind, caring and wish to make a difference
- Reliable and take pride in their work
- Have a full UK driving licence and own a vehicle for use at work
- Flexible in their approach and able to work alternate weekends
- Available to take part in our introductory 4 day training programme
Pay & Benefits:
In return we can offer you:
- £11.90 – £13.60 per hour (depending on qualifications and hours of work)
- Zero hour contracts or contracted hours (subject to availability)
- Business mileage of 35p per mile
- Mobile telephone allowance
- Free DBS check
- A free uniform
- A full training programme, Diploma opportunities and paid training courses
- Opportunities for professional development and progression
- A friendly, supportive team working environment
- Holiday Pay
- Pension Scheme
Our positions are subject to Enhanced DBS Disclosures which will be completed upon successful application.
Apply for this position
To apply for this position please complete the online application form below.