Avante Care & Support is a Registered Charity supporting over 1000 older people through our registered nursing and dementia care homes and home care services.
We are proud to be a well-established not for profit organisation, with an experienced and skilled workforce. We are committed to making a positive difference to both individuals and their loved ones through individualised support and guidance.
We are looking for Domestic Assistants to join our residential home Barnes Lodge, located in Tonbridge.
The successful applicants would be required to carry out activities in relation to the domestic cleaning of the home. This involves providing a clean and homely environment to meet the resident’s needs and wishes.
Main Duties will include:
Cleaning of the home, in such a way to minimise any disruption to daily living of residents.
Making and changing beds.
Cleaning of resident’s equipment’s, aids and appliances.
Collection, washing and ironing of resident’s laundry.
If the above sounds like you, join now and benefit from;
- Highly competitive rates of pay (£10.42 per hour depending on experience and qualifications).
- 24/7 Access to virtual GPs, Physiotherapy, and counselling with our well-being service.
- ‘Employee of the Month’ and Sparkle Awards’
- Flexible working patterns.
- Pension contributions.
- Discounts at over 800 retailers
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Career progression opportunities
- Disclosure Barring Service checks funded by Avante
Our positions are subject to Enhanced DBS Disclosures which will be completed upon successful application. All applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with our policy and organisational requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We welcome applications from ethnic minority groups and if you meet the criteria for the role, you will be offered an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.42 per hour
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tonbridge: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person
Apply for this position
To apply for this position please complete the online application form below.