Full time, night shifts, includes alternate weekends
Part time night shifts, includes alternate weekends
About the Role
As a Care and Support Assistant you will be reliable, friendly and professional. You will be a team player with great communication skills and a flexible approach to work.
Whilst previous experience is useful, it is not essential as we will train you and provide you with the opportunity to complete your professional qualifications, if required.
You and your colleagues will be responsible for creating a new, positive and engaging lifestyle for our residents, whilst delivering the day to day care and comfort they need.
Main Duties will include:
• Personal Care.
• Supporting and encouraging the well-being of residents.
• Assisting residents with all activities of daily life.
If the above sounds like you, join now and benefit from:
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- DBS (at no cost to yourself)
- Pension Contributions
- Free Uniform
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Training & Development Opportunities
- 24/7 access to virtual GP’s, Physiotherapy and counselling with our well-being service
- Employee of the Month & Sparkle Awards
- Flexible working patterns
- Discount at over 800 retailers
- A friendly, supportive, team working environment
Our positions are subject to Enhanced DBS Disclosures which will be completed upon successful application. All applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with our policy and organisational requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please note: If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to attend an interview. We regret to inform you that due to the high volumes of applicants, we do not write to candidates who are unsuccessful at the shortlisting stage. In the meantime, we would like to thank you for the interest you have shown in Avante Care & Support.
Apply for this position
To apply for this position please complete the online application form below.