When you volunteer, you can make a real and positive difference to peoples’ lives. Being a volunteer can be very rewarding and a great way to meet new people, learn new skills, gain useful experience and try new things. It can also be a very good stepping stone to paid employment.
You might be surprised to find out how many different volunteering opportunities we have and that we encourage volunteers to use as much or as little creativity as they want.
As a volunteer you will be helping us with:
- Our Mission to enhance quality of life by providing creative support that respects individual choices and aspirations
- Our Vision enabling people to realise their potential and have opportunities to live the lives they choose
- Our Values of treating people with Integrity, Equity and Dignity
As a volunteer for Avante Care & Support you will:
- Receive training to prepare them for their role
- Gain valuable experience of working in social care
Enhance their employment prospects
- Make new friends
- Make a valuable contribution to their community