About the Role
Domestic Assistants are required to carry out activities in relation to the domestic cleaning of the home. You’ll help to create a warm and homely environment that enables us to meet each resident’s unique needs. The variety of housekeeping and tasks you will carry out ensures everyone can enjoy a clean, tidy and home..
Main Duties will include:
• Cleaning of the home, in such a way to minimise any disruption to daily living of residents.
• Making and changing beds.
• Cleaning of resident’s equipment’s, aids and appliances.
• Collection, washing and ironing of resident’s laundry.
If the above sounds like you, join now and benefit from;
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 Access to virtual GPs, Physiotherapy, and counselling with our well-being service.
- ‘Employee of the Month’ and Sparkle Awards’
- Flexible working patterns.
- Pension contributions.
- Discounts at over 800 retailers
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Career progression opportunities
- Disclosure Barring Service checks funded by Avante
Our positions are subject to Enhanced DBS Disclosures which will be completed upon successful application. All applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with our policy and organisational requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please note: If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to attend an interview. We regret to inform you that due to the high volumes of applicants, we do not write to candidates who are unsuccessful at the shortlisting stage. In the meantime, we would like to thank you for the interest you have shown in Avante Care & Support.
Apply for this position
To apply for this position please complete the online application form below.