Salary of £10.16 to £10.59 per hour. 36 hours per week including alternate weekends.
Are you looking for a rewarding progressive career? Why not become a Care & Support Assistant at Chaucer House?
About the Role
As a Care & Support Assistant you will be reliable, friendly and professional. You will be a team player with great communication skills and a flexible approach to work.
Whilst previous experience is useful, it is not essential as we will train you and provide you with the opportunity to complete your professional qualifications, if required.
You and your colleagues will be responsible for creating a new, positive and engaging lifestyle for our residents, whilst delivering the day to day care and comfort they need.
Main Duties will include:
• Personal Care.
• Supporting and encouraging the well-being of residents.
• Assisting residents with all activities of daily life.
If the above sounds like you, join now and benefit from:
• Highly competitive rates of pay
• A DBS (at no cost to yourself).
• A free uniform.
• Flexible working patterns.
• Pension contributions.
• Refer a friend bonus scheme.
• Training & development opportunities.
• A friendly, supportive, team working environment.
Apply for this position
To apply for this position please complete the online application form below.